Sometimes the morning commute to work can get messy. The bumper to bumper traffic, the honking horns, the aggressive drivers, oh and the split coffee all over your seats and rug after you had to stop short while someone cut you off. Not to fear! Here are some useful steps for removing coffee stains from your car.
Things you’ll need
- Dishwashing Detergent
- Warm Water
- White Vinegar
- Paper Towels
- Paper towels
1. Soak up any residue of coffee by blotting with paper towels.
2. Mix a solution of 1 quart water, 1 tbsp. white vinegar and 1/2 tsp. detergent (such as dishwashing soap).
3. Apply to stain with a sponge or towel and let sit for 15 minutes.
4. Wipe away with warm water.
5. Stains from coffee with cream or other added ingredients may be more
difficult. Increase the concentration of white vinegar and reapply if
6. Let dry thoroughly.