Sometimes you’re just too busy to call us for a New Jersey car insurance quote – we understand! The stress of work, relationships, and life in general can really run you down and consume you. It’s important to take a step back once in a while from these stresses, and we have 10 tips to help you relax and regain your focus!
1. Take up one of these relaxation activities:
- deep breathing
- tai chi
- knitting or crocheting
- listening to soft music
2. Train your mind in “Repetition” which can include word, sound, prayer, or movement, and the disregard of other thoughts, breaks the train of everyday thinking. This helps your focus.
3. Try a light repetitive exercise for 10 to 20 minutes, once or twice per day. It could counteract stress and bring about the relaxation response.
4. Physical activity can bring stress relief. For example, playing sports, just get out there, and go play!
5. Use a technique that is comfortable with you. How can you relax if your doing something you don’t like? If you like yoga, and it works for you stick with it. If you can’t bend your leg over your head – look for something more suitable.
6. Laughter is a great stress reliever, so try watching a favorite sit-com or a classic comedy movie. You can’t go wrong!
7. Stretch! It’s the best way to relax your body. Your made up of muscles, so stretch them out and get that blood flowing, and you’ll feel better in no time!
8. Relax when it counts! Work is killing you? Take time during lunch for a time out walk. Stuck in a traffic jam? Sing your favorite song at the top of your lungs!
9. Get social, grab some friends and have a night on the town – let loose and de-stress!
10. Make time to relax! Make it habit, and start helping yourself
Once you’re feeling a bit lighter, and your ready to jump back into the swing of things, remember that we’ll be here waiting and ready with a New Jersey car insurance quote for ya! No worries – we got you.