Congratulations on your new home! It’s time to protect your investment by purchasing NJ Homeowners Insurance! Getting NJ Homeowners insurance can be confusing sometimes. Let us clear up some of that confusion for you. As an independent insurance agency that can shop multiple carriers, we can get you the best home insurance policy available! Read these this quickstart blog to get you off and running to protection.
For starters a basic New Jersey homeowner’s insurance policy will cover the following:
- The structure of your home
- Replacement costs
- Personal possessions (up to a set limit)
- Living expenses in case of a disaster
You can also add supplemental policies such as:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- New Jersey Flood insurance policies
- Earthquake policies
- New Jersey Umbrella insurance policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
Everyone is different, and the the needs of every home owner should be covered under a home insurance policy. Our agents will create a customized New Jersey homeowner’s insurance policy that will best suit you and your family. Contact us today via our “Quick Quote Center” or toll free at (732) 680-4444. Don’t wait until the last minute to get NJ Homeowners Insurance!