Childcare insurance in New Jersey is a must have if you run a business looking after little ones! Truth be told, not all day care or child care insurance policies are created equal. Indeed, some daycare policies fail to address basic general liability concerns.
At American Insurance Services Agency, we want to do more than earn your business; we want to earn your trust. That same trust that parents have with you and their children. Before signing on for any kind of daycare insurance, be sure the policy addresses the following concerns:
- Abuse, Molestation Coverage (Directors and Teachers can be included as an insured)
- Medical Payment Coverage Primary for Children at the Daycare and Nursery Schools
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Defense Reimbursement Coverage
If you are unsure about the level of coverage you need, one of our dedicated agents can help evaluate your level of risk. Call us today ask us about childcare insurance at (732) 680-4444!
Lucky for me American Insurance Services Agency was there
to keep my panties from getting into a bunch! – Mrs. Doubtfire