What Information Does My Agent Need for an NJ Homeowners Insurance Quote?
Calling your agent for an NJ Homeowners insurance quote can be a very time consuming process. To speed up this process the next time you call your agent you can prepare yourself by having certain information on hand about your home and claims history. By having all of this
information available before you call your agent, will help you get a quote much faster!
Here is some of the information you may need to get a NJ homeowners insurance quote:
- Housing details such as square footage, construction type, roof age, etc.
- The amount of liability coverage you will need
- If your home is your primary or secondary residence
- What type of pets you own (if any)
- Details about any home insurance claims you have filed in the past 5 years
- The age of your home and when your electrical, plumbing and heating were last updated
Again, by having this information handy, you will help speed along the quote process. Remember the more accurate the information you provide, the more accurate
For Insurance in New Jersey, American Insurance Services Agency is
your Insurance Agent of choice. We offer affordable NJ auto, business
and home insurance coverage and policies.Contact us today online or by calling (732) 680-4444