New Jersey Catering Insurance


wraps lined up on bake tray

As a New Jersey restaurant owner, one of the services you might provide to you customers is catering their events. If you provide this type of service you may want to look into New Jersey catering insurance. You may be asking what type of coverage is associated with catering insurance. Well it can be simple or complicated.

For example, if you’re a larger business (with employees) you will need:

  • General liability insurance
  • Liquor Liability (recommended if you serve alcohol)
  • Commercial auto insurance for the delivery of food.
  • Hired and non-owned auto if an employee uses their
    vehicle to run an errand or deliver food. (This covers the liability
    side should they get into an accident while driving on business for the

But if you are a small catering business you may only need:

  • General liability and
  • Commercial auto if you make deliveries.

The best way to find out how much coverage you need is to talk to your agent.

For Insurance in New Jersey, American Insurance Services Agency is
your Insurance Agent of choice. We offer affordable NJ auto, business
and home insurance coverage and policies.Contact us today online or by calling (732)  680-4444