When it comes to NJ auto insurance, you want to make sure you properly covered if you ever get into a serious accident. You also want to make sure you are prepared when you talk to you agent.
Unfortunately many people call insurance carriers blindly, only focused on getting the cheapest price.
We understand that buying insurance is not enjoyable, so to expedite the process we’ve complied a quick checklist for you to look at before you call you agent for NJ auto insurance.
NJ Auto Insurance Buying Checklist:
- Never settle for minimum insurance requirements.
- Consider whether you need to increase your limits to
protect your assets.
- Review the status of your driving record — do you have any tickets or points on your driver license?
- Check your current coverage to find out how much you are paying.
- Keep in constant contact with your agent, as they will be your best source for all insurance information.
- Ask your agent about discounts.
- Review the policy before finalizing it. Remember to cancel your old policy.
For Insurance in New Jersey, American Insurance Services Agency is
your Insurance Agent of choice. We offer affordable NJ auto, business
and home insurance coverage and policies. Contact us today online or by calling (732) 680-4444