New Jersey Homeowners insurance provides protection for your home and the things you keep in it.
A standard policy usually covers both damage to your property and your liability for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family may cause.
Your policy will also cover most disasters, but there are some exceptions. These exceptions include floods, earthquakes and you must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverages.
How Much Does New Jersey Homeowners Insurance Cost?
Insurance companies use a number of factors to determine the price of your homeowners policy:
- The size and square footage of the house as well as any additional structures.
- The building costs in your area.
- Your home’s construction, including materials and features.
- Your neighborhood’s crime rate.
- The likelihood of natural disasters, such as hurricanes, tornadoes and hail storms.
- The proximity of your home to emergency services (fire hydrants, fire station, police etc..)
- The condition of your home including plumbing, heating and electrical system.
If you want to know how much New Jersey homeowners insurance will cost you, contact us today!