It may be shocking to realize, but not all day care or child care insurance policies are created equal. Indeed, some daycare policies fail to address basic general liability concerns.
At American Insurance Services Agency, we want to do more than earn your business; we want to earn your trust. Before signing on for any kind of daycare insurance, be sure the policy addresses the following concerns:
- Abuse, Molestation Coverage (Directors and Teachers can be included as an insured)
- Medical Payment Coverage Primary for Children at the Daycare and Nursery Schools
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Defense Reimbursement Coverage
If you are unsure about the level of coverage you need, our dedicated agents can help you assess your level of risk.