Home and Homeowners Insurance for New Jersey
Purchasing New Jersey Home Insurance can get confusing
Here at American Insurance Services Agency we understand how confusing it can be some time. Although you are not legally required to purchase homeowners insurance as you are with New Jersey auto insurance, many mortgage companies are requiring it as part of their finance agreements with home owners. If you are faced with the sometimes daunting task of shopping for homeowner’s insurance for your home in New Jersey, don’t fret! American Insurance Services Agency is an independent insurance agency that can shop multiple carriers to get you the best home insurance policy available to you!
Homeowner’s coverage doesn’t have to be difficult to understand. Typically, a basic New Jersey homeowner’s insurance policy will cover the following:
- The structure of your home
- Replacement costs
- Personal possessions (up to a set limit)
- Living expenses in case of a disaster
You can also add supplemental policies such as:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- New Jersey Flood insurance policies
- Earthquake policies
- New Jersey Umbrella insurance policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
The needs of every home owner are different and your home insurance policy should reflect that. The agents at American Insurance Services Agency will create a New Jersey homeowner’s insurance policy that will best suit you and your family. Contact us today for more information on our comprehensive homeowner’s insurance policy options. Fill out our quick and simple form for a free home insurance quote!
- Multi Policy Discounts are available